Whether you need all-day power or just a reliable diesel backup generator, none are built tougher than ABLE’s 8kVA 240V Diesel Generator. These water cooled, low RPM (1,500) models are particularly ideal for hot, Australian conditions and perfect for reliable extended or standby use in residential, commercial, farming and off-grid solar operations, including regions where storms and harsh climates are common. This particular model (GL8D1) is an extremely popular diesel backup generator for the home and farm.
- Low RPM – 1500 RPM, 3 Cylinder Engine: Generators with a low RPM last longer and have a more stable operation.
- Water Cooled: Perfectly suited for use in extreme temperatures
- Diesel Fuelled: Very economical for low cost running and low consumption
- Main Plug & Socket Included: Simple to connect and disconnect
- Super Silent: A mere 65db at 7 metres. It will have minimum effect on farm animals and worksite sleeping quarters
Why Choose ABLE Diesel Generators?
ABLE is a diesel generator industry leader for performance, build quality, Mine Spec, reliability, longevity and safety. All ABLE diesel generators are specially designed to withstand the harsh Australian environment and usage. Our water-
- Dependable Reliability: Our water-
cooled, diesel generators are rated to be tough enough for Australia’s North for ultimate dependability . Our Generators operate with a standard runtime of 24 continuous hours on prime load to keep your home, business or workshop operating for prolonged periods of time – weeks, not just for hours.
- Uncompromised Safety:
- ABLE diesel generators have full (ELCB) earthleakage protection protecting you against electrocution and is a requirement at all homes and workshops according to Australian Standards.
- They are fully equipped with fail safe engine protection (low oil pressure shutdown, over-
temperature shutdown, alternator overload control, general generator fault management)
- MineSpec Ready: ABLE Sales have a full range of Minespec-
Ready generators in- stock.
Standard Warranty, Parts and Support: We proudly stand behind our gensets with an industry standard one- year (or 1000 hours) warranty and backup service on our diesel generators. We’ve got you covered, from faulty parts to defective workmanship for your peace of mind.
Benefits of ALL ABLE Generators
All ABLE generators are either selected or specially designed to withstand the harsh Australian environment and usage. They are “made tough to last” for maximum longevity. They are also reliable, fuel efficient and incredible value for money. It will be hard to find a generator of a better value in Australia.
- Made Tough to Last: ABLE generators are either designed by our in-
house generator experts, or carefully selected from our preferred suppliers based on quality, performance, reliability, longevity and safety. They are built to high quality standards and then each model is thoroughly tested, to ensure they will perform and withstand Australia’s most challenging environments and usage.
- Ready to Go: We supply this generator fully prepared and primed with all fluids, ready for use upon receipt. Our in-
house team thoroughly tests and preps every generator set with all fluids so it’s ready for use immediately upon receipt.
to- Find Consumables: It’s such a hassle when consumables and parts you require to maintain your generator are hard to find, months after purchase when your supplier stops stocking for your model. Our generator consumables like filters will be available through us long after the warranty expires, or they are available almost everywhere.
- Full Spare Parts Stocked, Long After Warranty Expires: We will continue to stock parts for all our generators long after the warranty expires to keep you up and running.
|Prime Power :||8kW / 8kVA 240 Volts 33Amps|
|Standby Power :||8.8kW / 8.8kVA|
|Power Factor :||1|
|Phase Voltage :||Single Phase 240 Volt|
|Frequency :||50 Hertz|
|Engine :||OEM 3 Cylinder Diesel|
|Cooling Method :||Water Cooled – Rated For Australia’s North|
|Alternator :||Single Phase 4 Pole Brushless Synchronous -/c AVR|
|Starter System :||12 volt Electric – Battery Included|
|Controller :||Smartgen HGM1780|
2 Wire / Remote Start Capable
Over Temperature Protection
Over Current Protection
Low Oil Protection
|Safety Systems :||Battery Isolator|
|Failsafe Shutdown Fuel Solenoid|
|Noise Level :||65 dBA at 7 metres|
|Fuel Tank Capacity :||95 Litres (-/c Fuel Gauge)|
|Running Time :||47 Hours Continuous (prime load)|
|Fuel Consumption :||2 Litres/Hour (prime load)|
|Chassis Enclosure :||Lockable|
|Sound Deadening Throughout|
|Weather Resistant Powder Coating|
|Stainless Steel Fittings|
|Mine Site Ready Bunding :||No|
|ATS (Mains Failure) :||Easy Connect Plug (ATS Box Optional)|
|Single Phase Outlets :||2 x 15 Amp IP66|
|1 x 32 Amp IP66|
|Three Phase Outlets :||No|
|Hardwire Terminals :||No (Use 32 amp Global Socket)|
|RCD :||Australian Standard (IP67 Enclosed)|
|Options :||Automatic Start Systems|
Solar System Compatible (Majority)
ATS (Mains Failure Detection / Auto Transfer Switch)
|Minespec Padlockable Battery Isolator|
|Weight :||570 kg|
|Dimensions :||153 L x 78 W x 108 H cm|