Victron Inverter Charger 8000VA 48Volt Twin (2) MPPT Solar Charger Controller
Complete Pre-wired Off Grid/Hybrid system with 24kw of battery storage @ 50% DOD and 6kw of high-quality solar panels and railing kit.
Custom Made By Our CEC Qualified Off Grid Installers.
Off Grid complete system with batteries 24 x 2 V 1000 AH @ C10 Tab Gel battery system. Comes complete with solar panels 6kw. Panels and mounting hardware available as pick up only from our factory or source your own transport. A 15 amp pre-wired generator input so it’s as simple as plugging in a generator.
Details On The Victron Equipment
The Quatro is a powerful top end model true sine wave inverter, a sophisticated battery charger that features adaptive charge technology and a high-speed AC transfer switch in a single compact enclosure. 8000VA 48 volt 120 amp battery charger.
Unique PowerAssist Feature
The MultiPlus will prevent overload of a limited AC source. First, battery charging will automatically be reduced when otherwise an overload would occur. The second level will boost the output of a generator or shore side supply with power taken from the battery.
Uninterrupted AC Power (UPS Function)
In the event of a grid failure or shore or generator power being disconnected, the inverter within the Multi is automatically activated and takes over the supply of the connected loads. This happens so fast (less than 20 milliseconds) that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
The BlueSolar MPPT Charge Controller features:
Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra-fast MPPT controller will improve the energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection In Case Of Partial Shading Conditions
If partial shading occurs, two or more maximum power points may be present on the power-voltage curve. Conventional MPPT’s tend to lock onto a local MPP, which may not be the optimum MPP. The innovative BlueSolar algorithm will always maximize energy harvest by locking to the optimum MPP.
Outstanding Conversion Efficiency
Maximum efficiency exceeds 98%. Full output current up to 40°C (104°F)
Flexible Charge Algorithm
• Several preconfigured algorithms
• One user programmable algorithm
• Manual or automatic equalization
• Battery temperature sensor
• Battery voltage sense option
Programmable Auxiliary Relay
For alarm or generator start purposes
Extensive Electronic Protection
Over-temperature protection and power derating when the temperature is high. PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection. PV reverse current protection.
TAB 24 x 2-volt batteries
Narada’s REX battery is designed for Renewable Energy Sources such as Solar and Wind Power. REX protects our environment using Green Technology and benefits the World’s Urban and Rural Population by Generating Power Economically from a Clean Source of Energy. REX is a product developed by Narada’s R&D with an ” extra” in Performance and Life Span.
The REX series batteries ensure the quality of NARADA’s QA system according to the ISO9001&ISO14001 standard.
Features And Benefits:
• Long life design for both cyclic and float applications
• Superb security and reliability
• The robust design inside and out
• Excellent deep discharge recovery fast recharges performance
• Extra long backup times
• More cost-effective than the nearest equivalent
• BS6290 part 4
• Telcordia SR4228
• Eurobate guide
• Manufactured under system ISO9001 (TUV) and ISO14001
Battery Installation Compliant With:
• EN 50272-2 or local equivalents
• A renewable energy source such as solar and wind power
• Telecom exchange and transmission system
• Mobile communication system
• Power plant and power transformer system
• Navigation aid signaling system
• Radio and broadcasting station
• Emergency lighting system
• Other standby, cyclic system
Installation And Operation:
• Recommended float charge voltage 2.27V per cell at 25oC
Compensation in function of temperature -3mV/°C/cell
• Cycle and equalize charge voltage: 2.35V per cell at 25oC
compensation in function of temperature -5mV/oC/cell
• CC-CV charge current unlimited, otherwise 150A max. If T>25oC
• Preferred operating temperature ranges from 15oC to 25oC (68oF to 77oF)
• Maximum operating temperature range -40oC to 50oC (-40oF to 122oF)
• A separate battery room is not necessary
• Reduced maintenance no water addition required.
• Design float life: 20 years at 25oC (77oF)
• Positive plate — Reinforced grids in a corrosion-resistant pure lead, high tin, low calcium alloy
• Negative plate — Lead-calcium alloy grid
• Separator — High-density microporous glass mat with a low electrical resistance
• Container & lid — High strength ABS (HB). Optional flame retardant F V-0 and halogen-free versions available
• Electrolyte — sulfuric acid with a density of 1.28g/ml absorbed in the AGM
• Terminal design — Patented leak resistant seal configuration with brass insert
• Safety valve — Calibrated opening pressure, the valve equipped with flame arrestors for increased operational safety and service life.
Solar Rail Kit For Tile Or Tin Mount
24 x Sunrise 250 watt positive, tolerant Poly panels with 25-year output Guarantee 12-year replacement warranty, 6 watts in total
Some Electrical knowledge is assumed. If you are not familiar with DC high current circuits, you should not attempt to wire up any components. Employ a CEC certified off-grid solar installer to install these products for you. Energy Connections takes no responsibility for damage caused to equipment or persons as a result of improper installation with these, or any devices sold by us.