Victron EasyPlus Compact 12/1600/70-16 Inverter/Charger with integrated AC distribution. Suited for caravan and tiny home systems.
The EasyPlus is a multifunctional energy system consisting of a powerful sine wave inverter, a sophisticated battery charger, a high-speed AC transfer switch and AC distribution in a single lightweight and compact enclosure. The system has been designed for those who want to enjoy the comfort and freedom of a complete energy system without spending time on the installation of separate components and difficult technical procedures.
The EasyPlus is connected to the batteries and to the shore power or generator. The maximum available generator or shore current is set using the dial on the control panel. The power consumers are divided into two groups. The first group consists of the ‘regular’, low or short-term power users such as sockets or kitchen equipment. This group can be fed from both shore/generator and battery power via the inverter. The second group is the ‘heavy user’ circuit. This can be a water heater or the air-conditioning. In order to protect the batteries from excessive discharge, this group is shore/generator-only and cannot be supplied when the inverter is functioning. Unique PowerAssist® technology protects the shore or generator from being overloaded by adding extra inverter power when needed.
Just add solar panels and a suitable BlueSolar controller for a complete grid-independent power system.
- 12 Volt 1600 VA sine wave inverter (3000 Watt peak power).
- 70 A charger incl. 4 A trickle charge for start battery.
- Unique PowerAssist® technology protects the shore or generator from being overloaded by adding extra inverter power when needed.
- 4 Stage adaptive charge technology for quick and accurate battery charging.
- The AC distribution consists of an RCD (30mA/16A) and four AC outputs protected by two 10 A and two 16 A circuit breakers.
- One 16 A output is controlled by the AC input: it will switch on only when AC is available.
- RCD (30 mA/16 A) on AC output.
- No-break system: uninterrupted switching between shore/generator and inverter.
- Battery cables included.